GTG President & CEO to serve as 2016 AIA Middle TN Board of Directors President
Congratulations to Gould Turner Group’s President & CEO, Linda S. Marzialo, AIA, ACHA who has been appointed to serve as President of the 2016 AIA Middle Tennessee Board of Directors. Gould Turner Group Project Manager Laura Padgett, AIA, LEED AP BD+C will also serve as a board director in 2016.
From the AIA Middle Tennessee website:
Many thanks to our outgoing board members for all of your hard work and support – YOU are the AIA! To our incoming board members, WELCOME! We are excited for you and this opportunity to make a difference!
On November 24, 2015 the Incoming 2016 Board of Directors had their 2016 Board Orientation Dinner, Open House at the AIA Middle Tennessee offices in Cummins Station, and first informal meeting! This year is already off to a great start!
- President: Linda Marzialo, AIA
- President Elect: Phillip Tomlinson, AIA
- Vice President: Marc Rowland, AIA
- Past President: John Tettleton, AIA
- Secretary: Karin Smith, AIA
- Treasurer: Neal Hinson, AIA
- Director: Kate Armstrong, Assoc. AIA
- Director: David Grisham, AIA
- Director: Adam Nicholson, Assoc. AIA
- Director: Laura Padgett, AIA
- Director: William Tinnell, Affiliate AIA
- Director: Jesse Wilmoth, Assoc. AIA